In a fit of ambition in January, I signed up for Foodie Penpals, hosted by The Lean Green Bean. It’s a penpal exchange program where you are matched with someone and based on a few questions, some blog-stalking and your own creativity, you send each other goody num-nums with a limit of $15. Now,
- Life List: Dress like Chuck from "Pushing Daisies"
- Sad Bastard Songs: Classic Soul
- Name Calling and Middle School aka why my psych bills are so high...
- T.M.J. can kiss my A.S....you know the rest.
- Green Fail
- I'm judging you. It's not good.
- Life List: Sew 50 little dresses for Africa.
- And so it begins...
- A Valentine's Day Story