In a fit of ambition in January, I signed up for Foodie Penpals, hosted by The Lean Green Bean. It’s a penpal exchange program where you are matched with someone and based on a few questions, some blog-stalking and your own creativity, you send each other goody num-nums with a limit of $15. Now,
Tag: pen pals
- A Valentine's Day Story
- Life List: Dress like Chuck from "Pushing Daisies"
- Stitch it, stitch it good!
- Sad Bastard Songs: Classic Soul
- School days, school days...
- TLC Book Tours: Because You Have To by Joan Frank
- Kind of a Mess Interviews: Zan of Oversized Cliches
- Green Fail
- Cookin' with Carol: Guyanese Pepperpot
- Life List: Own 5 Kate Spade items.