In a fit of ambition in January, I signed up for Foodie Penpals, hosted by The Lean Green Bean. It’s a penpal exchange program where you are matched with someone and based on a few questions, some blog-stalking and your own creativity, you send each other goody num-nums with a limit of $15. Now,
- School days, school days...
- I am already a bad mother.
- Greatest movie ever? Monster Squad.
- I'm baaaacccckkkk.....
- Sad Bastard Songs: Classic Soul
- Cooking with Carol: Bypass Orange Blueberry Bread
- Dustbuster Wars
- Life List: Dress like Chuck from "Pushing Daisies"
- I'm judging you. It's not good.