In a fit of ambition in January, I signed up for Foodie Penpals, hosted by The Lean Green Bean. It’s a penpal exchange program where you are matched with someone and based on a few questions, some blog-stalking and your own creativity, you send each other goody num-nums with a limit of $15. Now,
Tag: Birch Bark
- Life List: Dress like Chuck from "Pushing Daisies"
- A Valentine's Day Story
- Life List: Own 5 Kate Spade items.
- Green Fail
- Sad Bastard Songs: Classic Soul
- Kind of a Mess Interviews: Zan of Oversized Cliches
- Life Lessons and Evil Quinoa—My Messy Beautiful Life
- Dustbuster Wars
- T.M.J. can kiss my A.S....you know the rest.