So you’ve entered the Etsy Giveaway in honor of my St. Baldrick’s shave event on September 14th, but you’re just not sure of what to buy? And you need my help? OF COURSE! I’m nothing if not helpful… Here are some options in green, in honor of St. Baldrick’s!
1. Your wall looks embarrassingly bare. Fix that with a topography- inspired abstract watercolor print by tahliaday.
2. Do you love Vermont? Of course you do, what’s not to love?? (Some of my favorite people live in Vermont, WHAT UP, LADIES!!!) Show it with a comfy green screen-sprinted shirt by foul t-shirts.
3. Sip your adult beverages with these gorgeous green chevron straws by My Little Otter.
4. Candy! From This Charming Candy! Vanilla Cardamon, to be exact. Tasty tasty tasty. And electric green! Fun sidenote: The seller used to be a mathematician and her shop name is a nod to The Smiths. Now you want to be her friend, don’t you?
5. Do you have enough skinny ties in your life? How about chevron? Rectify both situations with a green chevron skinny tie by Kellybowbelly.
6. Vintage Wurttemberg coffee/teapot. Don’t know what Wurttemberg is? Me either. Google it, and then go look at this stunner from IndieCreativ because it’s purdy.
7. You’ll have to excuse me, but, A WEE DRAGON! A WEE DRAGON!! A WEEEE DRAGOOOOONNNNN!!!!!! By MijbilCreatures.
8. Can you handle more cute? Because Cheek and Stitch has a octopus with a moustache. WITH A MOUSTACHE.
9. For my geeks, a Harry Potter infinity bracelet by vevela2012. In green as a nod to when you were sorted in Slytherin, even though you are OBVIOUSLY a Gryffindor, I mean OBVIOUSLY, right?
10. I can’t think of anything snappy to say about these earrings from LaLiLa Jewelry, they’re too sweet.
What do you think??? What would you buy with your $25 Etsy gift certificate?? Haven’t entered yet? Well why not?!? There’s no purchase neccessary, so click here, read the rules and enter away!
**All photos are property of the site owner. All items were chosen because of heir awesomeness and I am receiving absolutely no compensation for the mention.