Ask, and ye shall receive.

Y’ALL.   You’re a little ridiculous. I put the 25 comments thing up as a joke, and you came through in like 12 hours.

This proves one thing.

Y’all love bewbs.

So here is it.  Misshapen ta-ta’s, red nipples, crazy serial killer writing and all.

And don’t be disappointed.

I never said it was epic.  I just said it was boobs.

19 Comments on “Ask, and ye shall receive.”

February 3, 2011 at 10:15 pm #

THIS IS AMAZING. I bow down to your awesomeness.

2. d-day
    February 3, 2011 at 10:15 pm #

you didn’t say it, but I will. EPIC.

3. Trisha
    February 3, 2011 at 10:18 pm #

Hahaha! I love it!

February 3, 2011 at 11:06 pm #

Alyssa, oh my gosh. You slay me. I remember you telling this story at our book club meet-up, and it was hilarious then, too. Glad to finally see the evidence!

5. Katie A
    February 3, 2011 at 11:16 pm #

That’s right folks! For a mere 25 comments, Alyssa will let us all reach second base! What a hussy ;) You are my culinary hero…and now I’m inspired to make boyfriend a bewb cake of his own. Lol

6. kahlia
    February 4, 2011 at 3:26 am #

That is awesome! So worth the 14 new emails (with comments on the original post) I woke up to today!
    Also, it’s not nearly as bad as you made it sound. I love that you’d attempt to combine 2 of his favorite things like that… such a caring partner!

7. Jen
    February 4, 2011 at 5:36 am #

I wish Jethro would have motorboated the cake when he saw it.

This is amazing.

February 4, 2011 at 7:49 am #

Boobs are epic. And YES to motorboating. I have the urge to go play that calculator game we all did in junior high where you ask your friends math questions and plug them in and they’re calculated to reach 58008 so when you turn it upside down it looks like BOOBS. NERD.

9. Caitlin
    February 4, 2011 at 8:00 am #

hahaha– this is FABULOUS! it’s almost like a real life version of that Friends episode where they put baby Emma’s face on a penis cake :)

February 7, 2011 at 10:59 am #

BAHAHA!

11. Suzanna
    February 25, 2011 at 10:29 am #

I found yer bewbs! That is one amazing cake. I, for one, would immediately feel better if I found that in my kitchen.

12. Ariel
    February 25, 2011 at 11:04 am #

Awesome!! I’m so making boob brownies (My husband’s two favorite things. He loves chorizo too, but that might be a bit wonky. Although, she did put chili in her chocolate in that Chocolat movie. *rambling much?*) although I think I might substitute the wine for a vat of cosmos, but eh? the cocktail shaking will work off the spoon licks.
    Love the red nips, by the way. They really give it that ‘novelty cake’ feel.

13. Rizubunny
    February 25, 2011 at 11:43 am #

OH MY GOD this is super.

14. april
    February 25, 2011 at 5:01 pm #

This just totally made laugh my a$$ off AND made my day. TOO FUNNY!

15. Cassandra
    February 25, 2011 at 5:37 pm #

So I followed the gratuitously linking from APW hoping for a sight and was all disappointed no picture came at the end. Then I checked the comment count and realised of course other people wanted to see your boobs! This would totally have made me feel better if I was sick!

16. Liz
    February 25, 2011 at 5:43 pm #

I will be making a boob-shaped confections in the near future. This is awesome!

17. Eryn
    February 27, 2011 at 8:45 am #

Oh, this and the accompanying post were so hilarious. I read it outloud to my fiance after he demanded to know what was “so g.d. funny in here (my office).” He didn’t seem to get it.

18. Al_Pal